Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bernal Hill and my Day at the Spa

Last weekend, we all went up to Bernal Hill, the largest off-leash dog park in the city... do you see me off leash? I sure don't. Hmmmm.... Well, I did get to meet lots of other dogs who were off their leashes, but I guess they know their humans a little better and are more likely to respond to them than I am. I'm still testing the waters and my limits with these guys... They're trying to be pretty strict with me, but I'm wearing them down with my cuteness! :D



The view from Bernal Hill was fantastic. We could see all the way around, from downtown and the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate bridge, to Sutro Tower, and down to Candlestick point. It was great! After the park, we went for ice cream, but I didn't get any. Bummer.


Well, this was my week to get all prettied up!! Debbie from the Scottie Rescue committee came and got me Thursday night for my spa day down in Cupertino. My human, Tim, came down the next day to get me, and all the ladies at the spa were impressed that after only two weeks with him and Chris, I recognized him and treated him like he was mine! That's because he is! I love my new humans! Oh, and the day at the spa, well, I think the results speak for themselves! I'm beautiful!!

Saturday, my humans left me at home for a bit, but when they came back, they were with some other people and they planted a new tree in front of our house. They told me that it was Arbor Day and that they were planting the tree for me to sniff and mark. How thoughtful! My humans planted six other trees in the neighborhood, and the entire group of people planted close to 100 trees in this part of the city! Wow! That's a lot of trees to sniff!

After they planted the trees and had a well deserved nap, we went to another part of the city in Chris' convertible! I got to sit in the back and sniff all the great smells while the air was blowing through my eyebrows! It was great! Then we spent hours just walking around, going into stores. One store had all kinds of treats and toys for dogs, and Chris & Tim got me some tasty treats!

I was pooped when we finally got home, so I slept really well!

OK, that's it for now! Talk to you soon! - P

No comments: